Industrial Hygiene (IH) – Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) – STEL Monitoring – TWA Monitoring – Area Monitoring
Centek Laboratory (Lab#182993) is accredited by the Laboratory Accreditation Programs AIHA-LAP, LLC in the accreditation program to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 international standard for “Unique Scope” Fields of Testing as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
Following under the EPA TO15 Guidance (OSHA PV212) methodology you can say goodbye to badges, tubes, and pumps collection methods. Here is what it means for you…
- MiniCans provide a quick “no tool or power required” sampling approach for industrial environments with setup being less than 1 minute.
- Regardless of the concentration or compound of interest, the Minican evacuated sampling canister can complete a sampling event in as little as 4 seconds.
- For STEL and TWA Monitoring, the worker can be monitored for 1 to 10 hrs with no heavy pumps and glass tubes over their shoulders.
- Short-term exposure assessment can be extended to monitor events for as long as 15 minutes.
- The universal sampling system can provide quantitative and qualitative data for polar, non-polar, and reactive volatile organics as well as fixed gases.
- Detection range extends from 0.5 ppbv to the percent range.
All of our equipment is based on Green technology and generates “ZERO” hazardous or municipal waste, unlike tubes and badges.
Comprehensive Environmental Laboratory Testing Services
Using accepted EPA methods for compliance, Centek Laboratories routinely identifies known and unknown VOC’s in air, liquid, soil and other matrices.
Our clients come from a broad cross-section of industrial, commercial, governmental and residential sectors.