Centek Labs awarded the SRP Low-Level USEPA Method TO-15 (NJDEPLLTO-15)
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Division of Remediation Management Response Site Remediation Program.
The NJDEP has developed a low-level method to address the needs of the various programs of the department. This new method provides for a lower reporting limit and additional quality control requirements as compared to those found in USEPA Method TO-15 “The Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in Air Collected in Specially Prepared Canisters and Analyzed by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry January 1999”.
This Method entitled “NJDEP-SRP Low-Level USEPA Method TO-15 March 2007 (NJDEPLLTO-15-3/2007)” requires the laboratory to follow the requirements of USEPA Method TO-15 with the incorporation of the NJDEP modifications.
- LEED IAQ Air Sampling: A Simple, Cost-Effective Approach
- New Techniques for Chinese Drywall In-Home Air Sampling and Analysis – Centek Labs (pdf)
- Recent Green-Buildings.com Article
- Vapor Intrusion Helium Leak Testing Article (pdf)
- Field Validation of Helium Article (pdf)
- Support for Silonite Coated 1L Canisters (pdf)
- Sustainable Remediation 2011 Conference Poster (pdf)
Comprehensive Environmental Laboratory Testing Services
Using accepted EPA methods for compliance, Centek Laboratories routinely identifies known and unknown VOC’s in air, liquid, soil and other matrices.
Our clients come from a broad cross-section of industrial, commercial, governmental and residential sectors.